Beoordelingen (252)Amazing Deals, Great Condition, Well Packed Best seller on the app, loved my stuff as always SO HAPPY I GOT THIS FIGURE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! THANK YOU AGAIN Awesome seller and great figs. Packaged extremely well and shipped fast thank you!!! I walked through the door with you
The air was cold
But something about it felt like home somehow
And I, left my scarf there at your sister's house
And you've still got it in your drawer even now
Oh, your sweet disposition
And my wide-eyed gaze
We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate
Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place
And I can picture it after all these days
And I know it's long gone and that magic's not here no more
And I might be okay but I'm not fine at all
'Cause there we are again on that little town street
You almost ran the red 'cause you were lookin' over at me
Wind in my hair, I was there
I remember it all too well I got these a while ago but I’m just now getting to the review because of personal reasons. Will continue buying from Count when I return! Phenomenal stuff as always Amazing as always thank you 🙏🏼 Amazing Deals, Great Condition, Well Packed Fast delivery! Arrived in great condition! Would recommend! Quick shipping and excellent care in packaging. Thank you! What can I say these figures look great no problems whatsoever thank you so much they will be great additions to my collection Amazing packaging clean fig
I appreciate you! What a great seller! Some of the most secure packaging I've ever seen and wonderful figs and deals! fast shipping. love it all thanks man appreciate you Fantastic seller and fast delivery Amazing packaging overall 10/10