Beoordelingen (76)Great quality at a great price! ❤️ Arrived as described, super adorable baby clothes and wonderful prices, sweet seller!
Thank you so much 😊
Such a sweet seller!!! She’s 🤩 amazing Fast shipping!!! Thank you 🫶🏼 Daughter loved all her back to school clothes . Thank you Every single item was BRAND NEW no stains in excelent shape! Packaged with cute pink tissue paper ❤️ for the little amount I paid this was excellent quality! Great deals for the target items! Will buy again. Amazing items always, super sweet and kind seller too Shipping 📦 was fast, the seller was awesome & she has awesome items @ insane prices! 5 stars🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I would gladly recommend to anyone looking for an awesome WhatNot experience. 💯✅️ Absolutely loved the show! Shipping was quick and everything I purchased was in great condition! Very happy with this purchase! Great seller and great items Love love love the variety each show. I appreciate the fast shipping as well! I will be back! Thank you!!! 😊 sweetest seller! 🫶🏼 Very nice seller, I enjoyed the show, the shipping was fast and packaging was so pretty. 🫶🏾 All items fit perfectly! Thanks for accurate descriptions during the live stream. Great live show and thank you for the quick shipping!
Wow. Just wow!! Everything is amazing. Will be back! Love the accessories and self care items added to each show! Packaged with care and fast shipping. Highly recommend!