Beoordelingen (9.041)This break moves FAST and I love it...Dave gets to the point and gets it done in record time. Thanks for pulling me a Donald Auto too! Highly recommend jumping in one of these breaks. packaging and time aweome price This guy is a legend in the Disney community. Always great deals! Best break ever, thank you for the epic 1/1 🫶🏻 Thank you. As always great show!
Great host! Love it when he does the auctioneer voice. Always accurate and quick shipping! Thanks so much! Great condition, speedy delivery. Will shop again. The best breaks and fastest shipping! Always a great time and fantastic experience ! Everything arrived perfectly! Thank you! Lem Loves Dave 🫶🏻 Thanks for the crazy hits! Good seller, easy to work with Dave9992 is amazing! Awesome stream! Received items fast and safely packed! Appreciate the fast shipping and great protection packaging!🔥🔥🔥🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡 love this room great break! Dave9992, runs a great stream! Fast shipping and well packaged! Fun bidding and amazing hits! Thank you! I’ll be back for sure! I bought 6 spots and only received 2 cards for the one spot that “hit”. Always a great show with amazing deals, just don’t expect to receive cards if your spot doesn’t show up in a break. I mean could be better with shipping. Sheesh awesome packing. fun show great Disney singles show