Beoordelingen (685)Best stream to hang out with your buddies playing baseball cards. Cards are handled with care and shipped fast! Great super fun seller A++ Mahalo! 🤙🏽 Great looking card, fair price, 🔥🔥show, fast shipping!! A real nice givey card !!! Perfect Can’t get better deals than this… and they come with some hi-chews !!! Can’t ask for more. Excellent packaging as well appreciate it!!! great product and fast shipping well recommend Thanks for the great cards! Fantastic streams. Seller is 5⭐️ The buyer (me) unfortunately is 2⭐️. I couldn’t stop bidding on the bowman paper color. My package was saved with 2 Hi Chews in perfect condition that held me over until dinner. There was also a weird hair clip in there that my wife said she will actually use so honestly Dawson is him Thanks for the great prizes. I can’t wait to display them. great show as always! I open that package and my wife was like did you bid on sour patch kids and and VHS tapes 😂😂😂 Thanks for the deal and the givy! I haven't had more fun in a stream or opening a package when it arrived. Must see TV here. Check him out. Arrived quickly and in great condition. Great seller!!! HMMMI guess you’re upset about the dimples. My apologies. Thats why I put ‘HAS SOME SURFACE DIMPLES’ jn the description and didnt list it as NM. You could have messaged me and returned it. Also, there is NO WAY that i deserved a 1 rating for packaging and shipping. Cmon bro, i have some of the best packaging & shipping you will ever find. I hope you find peace in this world and realize that leaving negative reviews like that is pretty sad. Great show. Great deals. Shipping was fast and secure.