Beoordelingen (1.688)It pisses me off that I got a tiny horrible mochi for $11. But that’s what happens when you spin a wheel. Doesn’t change that I’m not happy. This was a fucking scam I want my money back Everything as described and fast shipping! Thank you! Thankfully I ended up winning an advent, because the mochis I got were a total rip off. Shipping took longer than it should've, but things happen and I ended up getting the package. Absolutely amazing, as always This review is in response to two different orders. The 1st order was submitted to Whatnot for help and I can no longer review.The first order, I won a “jackpot” of about 10 needohs for around $40. It appears that order was never shipped. The vendor said he must have forgot to scan it. Tried to work it out with him. After a few weeks passed, vendor said he sent another package to replace 1st package (again no tracking on pkg #2). After a month of waiting and checking often, still neither package has arrived. During this time, vendor suggested to settle outside of whatnot to which I did not agree. The last communication, vendor suggested submitting to whatnot. In hindsight, vendor seemed irritated during the stream that spins weren’t high enough, which is why I suspect they were never shipped. The second order (from a different stream) was delivered in a timely manner. Products were as described. Overall, it’s hard to give much credit to this vendor. Lotta talk, little action. Misunderstood the wheel. The mochi was a 25¢ squish 😭 Moochies should be illegal The package never arrived, seller shipped it fast but usps must have lost it because it never arrived. Whatnot refunded my money. Don’t do the wheel with this one unless you want junk as a product. Unfortunately, this seller put almost 300 tiny mochis and other junk you wouldn’t pay $1 for on the wheel so, the majority of spins were people burning their $ (myself included) on nonsense. Disappointing and will not be back. Horrible product for what was paid. This items was not even on the table very disappointed.