Beoordelingen (4.657)It's bright for around 2min, it then starts to get lower and lower off the saved charge. Order arrived complete and in good condition. Thank you!! Products are good just shipping took almost a month. Not bad for price. battery fit hard on the drill bit can't really comlain for the price just one for quick stuff . Thanks great shipping an packaging. 💖 Thank you so much for giveaway I was very happy with the price and the product however when I tried to point out to a buyer that was giving the seller a hard time that it was a good deal I guess the seller thought I was talking about him and blocked me. apparently that troll was not spending money on this site however I was and I'm not happy that I got blocked when I was not saying anything wrong but defending the seller. I even tried to give him a tip just so I can get a message to him but the system wouldn't allow it. if you can correct this issue that would be great. Thank you. Always a great show The battery does not fit correctly and makes the drone turn off while it is flying; it looks like a manufacturer issue. I had to pay extra postage to receive the package Was not what I expected extremely small shipping took a very long time? Not very powerful but it works Thank you for the amazing giveaway and awesome shows ✨️ Definitely not a complaint because it was a steal no mater what but the oil arrived all leaked and it looks like it’s been like that prior to delivery as the package came intact. this man works hard...deals daily