Beoordelingen (54)Great deals, one of the coolest, humblest, down to earth streamer I have met. Great deals, with outstanding cards and service. Thank you deckedout209 for another great purchase. I’ll definitely be coming back Thank you 🙏… much love and appreciation for the support. Always a good time with you in the stream. Great streamer thank you for the GIVY!
Thanks Mike! I appreciate you stopping by and checking out the show. Look forward to seeing you again! Great Stream!! Great Cards And Great Vibes!!Much appreciated ant! Always a good time with you dropping in. Awesome seller, great guy. Gives awesome deals Appreciate the support TheOne! Always great conversations during the stream. Welcome to the DeckedOut Fam! 🏴☠️ Bookmark all show great stream Thank you JNR! Always a pleasure to see you strong by. 💪🏽 AWESOME.!!!Thanks Ern for your support! Hope to see you again. Enjoy the cards! 🚢 Fast shipping, excellent seller, highly recommend !! Great cards with great prices !! Fast shipping, excellent seller, highly recommend !! Great show with great deals !! Will definitely buy from this seller, again !!Thank you Mary for stopping in! You were an amazing customer. I’m glad I could help find cards for your PC. Hope to see you back again. 👍 Enjoyed the stream very much Thanks for stopping in JNR! I appreciated your company during the stream. Hope all is well. thank you Thanks for stopping by Gregory. Looking forward to you stopping in again sometime. Hope all is good 👍 Super great dude, very happy with my cards
Thanks chill for the great review! I appreciate you stopping in time from time to hang out and talk sports. Looking forward to seeing you again at the next show. Chill Stream… great seller… HIGHLY RECOMMEND this up and coming streamer! deckedout209 has the 🔥 and also through in a bunch of other cards in the GIVY! packaging was perfect and Super fast! thank you!!! Thank you Kimberly! Welcome to the DeckedOut Family. You are such an amazing supporter. Looking forward to more interactions 🤙🏽