Beoordelingen (1.598)Always love my orders from you guys! TYSM! Super fast shipping! Great fabrics!
wish I could give higher star ratings. Deep Dive would get 20 stars at least. always awesome. savanna and Brent are the best.... Outstanding service all around!!!
as Always Awesome, fast ,clean , and sweet thoughtful couple, you can tell they love and care what they do ,.always be back 😀 Beautiful fabric, Fast shipping, Great Seller! love love love your fabrics. great show and so much fun.
So thrilled with Tula Pink find. Thank you 😊! Love the fabrics. Thank you! I love all my fabrics! they are gorgeous, thank you so much!! Exceptionally packaged. Beautiful fabric Deep dive is my kryptonite in the best possible way. There’s always something amazing that I just have to have!!!! beautiful fabrics, wonderfully packaged as always!! super store! Always helpful; willing to find things that you’re interested in; I love this room! Love everything so much. Going to get started on projects right away. Thank you for everything 🙏🏼 I will visit again soon. Loved my fabrics so much and my givy prize. Super Fast Shipper. Great Seller will buy again. Super finds. Thank you 😊! Excellent product! Exactly as described. Fast shipping.