Beoordelingen (4.125)Thank you, as shown. Beautiful bag, great packing and shipping. I definitely love the purse for me my daughters and sister Love my new bag!! Can’t wait to use it! All of my purchases were absolutely beautiful!! OMG I LOVE MY THEA CROSSBODY!! I made my first purchase here AND I DONT REGRET IT! Everything was packaged so nicely and yes, it did come new with tags! The ladies are so nice here and I love my bag and my giveaway! Thank you so much and I 100% suggest you buy from here. Would have loved it to be leather. Should have asked. Love it, thank you for the givy! the packaging and the product were both in excellent condition, thank you! the packaging and the product were both in excellent condition, thank you! Great hosts. Great energy. Fast shipping. Thank you all! It took almost 2 weeks to get my items!!!!
Items DO NOT ship next day!!!!
I ordered on Wednesday, my items weren’t shipped out til the following Tuesday. I messaged them and asked why/whats going on their excuse is “it was a weekend & items do NOT get picked up on the weekend!” Last I checked Thursday, Friday, and Monday Are NOT weekend days- (mail also runs on Saturday) when I said this they told me to return them. 🙄 poor customer service! Very happy with purchase and I won a beautiful wallet! Thank you
i will shop w store again totally in love with all my purchases!! legit new and so nice and for the price you cannot beat any of these purses! thank you super fleek. shiny looking brand new. and it was. my daughter loves it. thanks very much. Great seller. A+++++ Love the products. Seller was great Another great purchase. She is beautiful Great add to my collection! Cute bag and matching wallet. Shipping was super fast and perfectly packaged. Thank you