Beoordelingen (3.446)My necklaces are beautiful! Package came fast and I love the necklace Beautiful jewelry. Thank you so much as well as the gift Thank you for always packing your items with care… I love it all! More beautiful clean vintage gems❣️ Y'all are just the best! Am thrilled with all purchases and gift! Thank you!! Love the brooch! Great quality! Thank you I’m so in love with your lives and selections. Very happy with my necklace and free gift. I’ll be back .. thanks a lot. It's always gorgeous, affordable, quality pieces 😍 ❤️ I purchased two chunky gold bracelet. They are both beautiful and in great shape. I love all of it! Thank you Stone was missing from brooch. Seller rectified problem immediately! AAA seller all the way! What a gorgeous pair of silvertone earrings! Quick shipping and great packing. Always so fun to open up your packages! Jeanne, Vinny and Donna are the best! Thank you. Beautiful clean gorgeous jewelry, as always❣️ Always love the jewelry I purchase from you! Repeat customer and happily coming back again! Everything is beautiful, exactly as described, and packaged with care. Wonderful seller! As always, the RINGS are GORGEOUS and the quality is EXCELLENT! I highly recommend this PREMIER SELLER!!🩷 Thank you for the beautiful crystal bracelets