Beoordelingen (57)Such a kind host and I got to choose my giveaway ring and size. And it’s beautiful! Thank you! dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Aw, thank you!! I'm so glad you love your ring!! Come hang out again soon ♥️ thank youdev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Thank you! Come back and hang out again soon! 💕💕 Loved my bracelet!! Thank you!! 🥰dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Thank you so much, I’m so glad you love it! I hope you’ll stop in for another show soon! 🤩 Thank you for the coffee and lovely note. looking forward to your next show.dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
You’re so welcome! Thank you for coming in. I hope you’ll stop in for another show soon! 🤩 Love this seller! The sweetest!!!dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Thank you so much! I hope you’ll stop in for another show soon! 🤩 ❤️❤️dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
💕💕💕💕💕💕 I want take the time too say thank you 😊 xx 😘 you took the time to do a givey so you deserve a shout out from me xx 😚 dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Thank you for your kind words! I hope you loved the givvy and come back and stop in sometime soon! 💕 Wonderful! Thank you!dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
I'm so glad you came to hang out and won a fun givvy! Come back and visit soon! Loved my givy!!
dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
I’m so glad that you loved it! I hope you'll pop in soon to a future show so we can get you more beautiful pieces! ✨💕 I love verything I received. Thanks Dev.dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Yayyyy… it makes my heart happy when my customers receive their orders and see how much more beautiful they are in person!
I'll see you soon sweet friend!! ♥️✨💎 Thank you! Love my birthday earrings! Thanks for the givey too! dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
I'm so glad we were able to get you some beautiful earrings with your birthstone, and that you loved the givvy!
I'll see you soon ♥️✨💎 Thank you Dev!!!!🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽 the ring is beautiful in person and I can’t wait to catch your next show💯🫶🏽 thanks for everything you’re amazing and stay blessed my friend🥰🫶🏽dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Victoria you are such a sweetheart.
I'm so glad you loved the ring and look forward to seeing you again soon! ♥️✨💎 I had so much fun in Dev's live and won this giveway! Can't wait to catch her next live. Thanks Dev!dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
I simply adore you my New Zealand Squirrel Coalition CFO 🤣🤣🐿🐿🥜🥜
I'm so glad we've been able to get some of the fabulous jewelry to you halfway around the world!
I'll see you soon! ♥️✨💎 I absolutely love my jewelry, Dev is a 10/10 rep. Thanks girl i appreciate it!dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Ohhhh… my little Canadian Squirrel 🐿️ 🤣
I adore you and I’m so glad we connected so you can get all the fabulous jewelry you’ve been able to grab!
I’ll see you soon! ♥️♥️♥️🐿️🐿️🐿️🥜🥜🥜 I received very beautiful giveaway. Thank you 😊dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
Yay! I’m so glad you loved the givvy! I hope to see you in a future show ✨💕 Love the rings and thank you for the gifts I will definitely be back ❤️dev_bling_mansionVerkoper
I’m so glad that you loved everything! I look forward to seeing you in a future show ✨💕