Beoordelingen (9.798)Always so beautiful could never go wrong with the gems Love my givvy. Such an incredible addition. I love everything. Truly incredible! I got my rainbow moissanite and natural pear shaped yellow sapphire and many others (white opals, black opals, pink sapphires, blood red ruby’s, white sapphires and my paraiba) in and OMG they’re all literally perfect 🥰♥️♥️ so fricken gorgeous like I CANT 😭😭 the cuts are stunning, the shine is gorgeous and they’re addicting soooo be careful 😂 Two more gemstones from this seller arrived today. Thrilled with the cut and color on these! Thank you! Thank you for the givvy it’s beautiful. Gorgeous stones- the ruby is a little pinker than it looked on screen but still quite beautiful. The giveaway was also very generous, thank you! fantastic seller and has an amazing inventory of gems! Stunning, , beautiful shine and provocative. Thank you..I will purchase more..Just wait..Thank you. Absolutely perfect gems and the giveaway was amazing!!! Thank you!! Anthony as always supplying the best! 🫡 Thank you!! Too small than expected and the brilliance is not the same in actual item on screen.. Fast shipping as described loved my items ty ty🥰🫶 love love love!!! my pink sapphire marquise!! thank you! Not enough stars in the sky to rate the people behind this channel ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Can’t say enough good things about these sellers. Wonderful people who make a few of us feel like best friends since childhood ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ nice gem stone just need to find a setting for it