Beoordelingen (33)My favourite whatnot seller! Such insane prices. such a great bundle, thank you ! her prices are so fair ..great products great variety People who gave low ratings are being to harsh on this seller. She is very attentive, and all my stuff was very cute and even if it was older or worn I wouldn't have given her lower than 5 stars, because the experience was great! 🫶 The cutest top! Thank you Loved everything! One of the purses had what looked like a makeup stain that I wasn’t aware of, but should just come off hopefully overall got it for pretty cheap and I’m really happy with it all awesome seller and I do recommend Thank you so much!! Cute stuff!! Great prices!! 🥰 The shipping was fast and the clothing were as described. I love them 😍😍 such a nice seller ! Thank you soo much 🫶AW thank you so much for your support diva💎 My order came super fast and all items arrived in perfect conditions! 🥰💖 I am so in love with everything and will 100% be back for future shows!!! Thank you sooo much 💞Thank you so much!! I’m glad you love everything. Thank you for supporting diva!💎 Love it all. Shipped sooo fast! Great prices for the quality.I appreciate your review!! Thank you for your purchase diva!💎 Clothes are pretty old. Far older than how it looks in the live