Beoordelingen (648)Oh my gosh what can I say. I'm aways impressed with the care of packaging. Great sellers, great quality!!! Thank you for shipping so fast! Great sellers!Great Packaging!Fast shipping. What more could you ask for. I recommend these sellers!!! Definitely a piece of treasure My items were received quickly and very well wrapped! Love my finds… Thanks dimerup!! loved all of my items! exceptionaly packaged!! received quickly Thank you so much for the amazing items! Everything arrived safely thanks to the careful packaging! Awesome packaging, great items Arrived in perfect condition and everything was great. Super fast shipping too! Items arrived quickly, we're packaged with care, and we're just as shown/described! Love all of them! Thank you for the giveaway! 😊 Packaged very well. All glassware safe. TYVM Such a cute givvy! Thank you! Delayed delivery but everything else was great. Would buy from seller again
Items exactly as shown. So happy with my items! Shipped items 3 weeks later, with one shipped a month later. That would be okay if the seller had communicated it. I was the one reaching out. Hello, I wanted to clarify that I did not initially reach out regarding the delay because it was caused by USPS, not by our processing. Unfortunately, we have been experiencing ongoing issues with our local postal service that are outside of our control. I completely understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience. However, this delay is not a reflection of our business or the care we put into fulfilling and shipping orders. Gorgeous mirror and shipped very carefully, thank you! Every single item was packed well and a cut above others when it comes to quality!
I love everything about this order. It was packed with care and love. Thank you so much.