Beoordelingen (37)Always a great show with great custom baits!! Great stuff, my man!! Can't wait to throw this!! Some 🔥 looking custom baits will be buying more!!! Great guy and painter. Y’all don’t sleep on this one Insane quality paint on my custom cranks❤️❤️❤️❤️ dnacustompaintedbaits is a great seller and makes 🔥 custom painted baits! He always has a great variety of custom painted baits up for grabs! He is well known in the whatnot fishing community and is extremely well liked and respected. you need to follow him or you are missing out on some 🔥! DNA custom painted baits great seller and a great Painter. I highly recommend. Well crafted baits with some very nice paint jobs!
Awesome painter. Highly recommended. Fast shippingdnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thanks Buddy! I really appreciate the feedback! Awesome customs baits, great show, A+++dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thank you sir! I’m glad you enjoyed the show and the baits! We appreciate your business! The lures look even better in person! Awesome paint jobs!dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thank you! I’m glad you like them! outstanding baitsdnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thank you Buddy! Amazing painter and friend!!dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thanks muddy, I’ve learned a lot from you in the short time of known you! Quality paint and finish. The treble hooks are nice and sticky. Overall a great product and purchase for any fisherman or fisherlady dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
I appreciate the feedback DNA is a great seller and makes 🔥 custom painted baits! He always has a great variety of custom painted baits up for grabs! He is well known in the whatnot fishing community and is extremely well liked and respected. you need to follow him or you are missing out on some 🔥! dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thank you sir! I appreciate you! amazing sellerdnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thank you bud what a beautiful lure. almost too pretty to throw in the water... ALMOST. Hope the fish think its as pretty as i do.dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Nah, get that thing wet brother! Thank you! Awesome!! dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
Thanks pops! New seller and great painter. Y’all catch a show and grab some of his work. Fish catchers is an understatement dnacustompaintedbaitsVerkoper
I appreciate this!