Beoordelingen (3.784)Thank you so much ❤️ She is so sweet and a great seller!!! Unbelievable givvy. Thank you so much for the amazing giveaway. This seller is amazing. You will be so thrilled with EVERYTHING YOU BUY FROM HER!!! ❤️ ✨Thank you, always getting your great giveaways on time! 🎉🥰✨ ✨I just got two of these bracelets and they are so beautiful, the quality and design is amazing! Thank you! ☺️🥰✨ ✨This bundle was so pretty and cute for an amazing price!! Love it! 🥰 💗✨ Love my cross pendant and chain! Pendant sparkles, so pretty and he is definitely a eye catcher! ✨I’m always very happy with my purchase! 🥰🫶🏻✨ My hand chain is so beautiful in person. Every time I wear it, everyone asks me where I got it from! Best giveaways. Fast shipping Thank you, always getting my awesome giveaways!! You are the best! 🥳🎉 D 32. I love how you get to know all of us personally you know what type of jewelry we like. It’s like a sisterhood. It’s always a good time in your room. Sometimes we’re on late because the conversation is good. It’s definitely like family in your chat room . Thank you for putting so much time into all of us in your chat room. You have a heart of gold 💛!!! Thank you ☺️ Thank you, your giveaways are super nice!! 🎉😊 Item arrived quickly, safely packaged, and in perfect condition. 10/10 seller! ✨Awesome Giveaway as always! 🎉🥰 Love love love!! Beautiful jewelry!! The best most beautiful jewelry ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Item arrived quickly, safely packaged, and in perfect condition. 10/10 seller! Love my piece from dominator32! Beautiful craftsmanship and even prettier in person. Highly recommend! Incredible inventory on jewelry! You won’t be disappointed ever!! Come join the next show and become a repeat customer 💛 D 32. I got some amazing bundles on level up train ride . You always bring amazing things to trains even when people are cooking. Thank you for always bringing stunning jewelry, purses, etc. Don’t miss out guys D 32 has the best stuff. I buy all of my jewelry from Dom. I’ve purchased on so many other streams and nothing is ever as nice as her jewelry. Best giveaways, great prices, great chat. I love everything I’ve purchased.