Beoordelingen (1.691)What a fabulous seller! Always quality items at great prices. Wendy is so much fun to watch. You are comfortable the minute she starts her show with her sassy style and funny stories. I know I will always live what I buy from her…. You will too! They’re super cute and in my size, but they ended up being too small—I don’t know why.🥹😩 Evey piece of clothings is in Perfect Condition! Wendy is truly ONE of my my Favorite and Trusted sellers! Shes the BeSt. Love shopping Wendy’s closet Can’t say enough great things about Wendy! Does not ever disappoint! Fabulous seller!! Great items in every show! Thank you so much for all of my great items!! my fav show always❤️ Again, thank you my sweet Wendy for the beautiful items. Everything from you is always as expected and stunning. I love all the shoes they fit perfect. And thank you for my givey and I love both of those sunglass cases. Yay. I’ll miss you on Saturday. Best of the best! Highly recommended ❤️❤️ Great giftable bags! Thank you Wendy! Thank you. Glad we made the VA beach connection. 😊 Loved everything!!! Thank you for such great deals!
My mother in law is going to love these red sandals. Always happy with my purchases from Wendy plus super quick delivery ❤️ These pants are really nice and comfy
These are so cute! And super soft!!
beautiful cashmere sweater! ❤️❤️ Cute. Love my Wendy closet finds Omg I love this pants. I need more