Beoordelingen (2.983)Came in on time and clean asf I wasnt smart enough to know what cz meant but still looks nice though. amazing quality and amazing service. wow! thank you for getting it here so fast! I'm excited to wear everything I got :) thank you the merch was fire 🔥 Only received a sticker no bracelet! Bling very nicely very good quality overall Nice stainless steel jewelry. everything arrived correctly. Absolutely stunning!! Love it. I need another but 24”. Can u get for me? Package came today. My chain is definitely Drippy!! Highly recommend this seller.🔥🔥 Better than I expected! I am so fancy with this! i mean it was really fast shipping but the thing is that i expected it to be more shiny like the live and it came a little dirty but it’s wtv Thank you drip_factory! My purchases are beautiful, & I also appreciate the givvy's as well, & the fast shipping is also a ++++++. I WILL continue to watch, bid, & purchase in your future shows!🥰🥰🥰 thank you for the fast shipping As nice as it gets great quality every time. Fast shipping! Everything looks great! Awesome jewelry! you will not be disappointed when buying from here Be aware he uses low lighting when showcasing jewelry and so you can't get a really good look at it. I received a Gothic cross pendant that was supposed to be stainless steel with CZ gems. It seems more like aluminum coated or maybe dipped even. For sure can be compared to cheap costume jewelry. Shipping was quick though.