Beoordelingen (56)GOOD SHOW!! SUPER HELPFUL!! HAD WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!! 🤙🏽🤙🏽Appreciate you brother stay tuned for more shows 🙌🏽 these Levis are such good quality! 5 stars. easy to do business with 💯 Thank you so much appreciate review 🙌🏽 Great quality, fast shipping!Thank you for your review brother 🙌🏽 Item was delivered fast‼️ Quality is TOP TIER 🙏 support this shop immediately! :)Thank you so much hope you like it 🙌🏽 Wrong item I dm you if it’s okay no response sold out item Great piece super fast shipping will definitely buy again Thank you appreciate review Shipped quickly and was a great bundle deal! Thank you! Thank you appreciate your review Shirt looks great and fits great! If I could give more stars I would. I definitely recommend this seller appreciate it thank you Brodie I have worn this everyday since getting it absolutely amazing I didn’t know it was not authentic Dm for full refund I had no idea Sweatshirt looks and fits great. Thanks man. Definitely will be
watching out for more of dripfits77 shows overall items were good. A couple of the shirts had defects that were not mentioned. Item as described. Great condition well packed