Beoordelingen (129.543)Miguel is the best 👌 give that man a raise! And Miguel, don't forget to bring home the milk. It's just overall not great quality. Prices were good, but I wouldn't buy again. Thank you for the great deals! 5 stars! Good stuff happy with my order I got free goodies! Very thankful 🖤
Dogs and cats loved the items purchased!
Freebies always get 5 stars. Thank you
Great item seller very communicative A+++ recommended! Great item selller communicated very well A+++ recommended! Great items! Seller communicated very well A+++ recommended! Fast shipping, awesome purchase. They got me on the youth size but it’s ok muchas gracias por el detalle , me gusto mucho gracias Love them all..will b back soon..ty so much ❤️ Love getting shirts from them. Great prices too The description of the item that I purchased said “sweat pants”. The item that I received are pajama pants. I would not have purchased this item if I had known they were pajamas and not sweatpants. Very disappointed