Beoordelingen (422)Thanks for the cards chewy 🔥🤘 Great stream great packaging five star seller Awesome cards, love the trick or trades so much! And thanks so much for the giveaway and extra gift too!🎃💗 thanks for all the goodies! ❤️❤️ awesome seller with great deals! and THANK YOU FOR THE GIVEAWAYS! who could complain about free stuff? why? ITS FREE! I always appreciate your generosity and making sure your customers are happy ❤️ great quality! thank you so much! always a 5 start experience super sweet person and seller, very helpful and understanding thank you!!☺️ Buy at your own risk. Wasn’t truthful with condition on cards.Can you please DM me and we can discuss the card and happy to issue a refund if it isn't up to par or to your expectations- i don't sell defective cards and I will show condition on screen and let people know - thank you I was hoping for something other than a basic bulk card. but it's free so I show all givvys on screen so everyone knows what they get. i also trickle out different givvys including buyers, followers and regular givvys. Thank you Great person and great stream Chewy is still the best trusted seller! 5/5 ✨️ Thank you so much! Love all of my trainers! The package came extra protected took me a few minutes to get everything apart but heck yeah I love that! 🥹🫶🏻 thank you!!! Chewy has great cards great show great prices so get in there everyo and have fun. Awesome bundle! Thank you so much for helping build my sons collection. Super fast shipping and great condition.