Beoordelingen (1.000)Great quality for the price and UK legal! Used it for the first time. Great product! sully is awesome!!! thank you for all the deals and great shows!!! Great to deal with and very fast on delivery Thank you for your business! Awesome. Shipped quickly. As described and fast shipping. Great pickups at https://edcwithsully.com as well Thank you! Sully, Thank you so much for the cleaning cloth you sent even though I didn’t technically “buy” anything! It’s really my pleasure to sponsor your show, appreciate all that you do but you always go above and beyond, just shows what a great guy you are! Wish you and your family the best! As always say Hello to Miss Hadley! Thanks again sir!Michael, thank you so much for the kind words and, more importantly, for always supporting me and my small business. Your continued support of EDC with Sully truly means more than you know. I’m grateful to have great people like you in this community, and the cleaning cloth was the least I could do! I’ll definitely tell Miss Hadley you said hello. Thanks again, I truly appreciate you! Amazing giveaway Thank you so much 🙏🤘🔥😎Thanks for watching. I’ll have a big show today. Knives exactly as described. Good seller. Sully, as always shipped super quick, packaged great and the quality is always really impressive! Thank you for making your knives and accessories affordable, love your streams you always do a fantastic job! Congratulations on your 10k followers, you certainly deserve it and Thank you for always being so kind to me and going above and beyond, I appreciate it so much! Continued success, make sure to say Hi to Miss Hadley when you get a chance. Thank you sirMichael, thank you so much for the kind words and continued support! Reviews like this truly mean a lot to me. I appreciate you being part of the EDC with Sully community and supporting what I’m building. I’ll definitely tell Miss Hadley you said hi! Thank you again…🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Great Kinfe. Thank You. Definitely will be buying from you I love this HANK camo is my favorite and this is excellent!! Thank youThank you for your business! Very happy with all. Thanks,Tom. Great deal on the knife, order processed and shipping label created super fast. just wishe usps was just as fast 🤦🏻♂️ thanks sullyThank you for your business Andrew! Great show as always. Nice pocket knife givy. Thanks again! Awesome knifes, fast shipping. Great show!!! Awesome Show with an amazing seller Thanks again 👍🔥😎 Great seller on Whatnot. Always fast shipping. Great grabs. Get in here and get some deals.