Beoordelingen (62)Absolutely loved my items! They included a hand written note! So sweet! Highly recommend shopping from them came fast & BEAUTIFUL quality!!! i’m obsessed! the prints are so much cuter in person!!! cant wait to get more 🤭 Eden and her husband are awesome!!! The cutest prints EVER and FAST shipping!! I couldn’t recommend buying from them enough!
Very very beautiful prints and the best quality!!! They are amazing people and deserve every bit!! Definitely recommend getting items from them. I definitely will be continuing!! Such a sweet and genuine couple who truly go above and beyond for their customers! The handwritten note was such a thoughtful, personal touch and really show how much they care. I absolutely love my bamboo and couldn’t be happier with my purchase! It’s the little things that make shopping with small businesses so special. Will definitely be purchasing from them again! 🫶🏼💕 So sweet and bamboo is so nice! Best ever!! 🩷🩷💗💗 Everything was packaged very nice and super quick shipping!🫶🏼 Sweetest couple! Would definitely give them your business 🫶🏼 obsessed!!!!! thank you!!!!! Absolutely adorable!! Will buy from them again!! Love this set so much ! So stinking cute and great quality !! Love the gift too you guys are too sweet thank you so much 🥰 Love my daughter’s pjs I bought! And thank you for the great giveaway! 💕 My little girl loved!!! Thank you! 🙏