Beoordelingen (7.110)So happy with my MacBook Pro purchase! Great device, shipped fast, packaged nicely. This is a top notch seller! Thank you! best deal best price and there's not a thing wrong with it so far so great im just finishing up setting it up. saved a hell of a lot of money The most amazing shipping time, they were right at my door actually 3 days earlier than I thought and the descriptions and host were correct on the descriptions 💯 The most amazing shipping time, they were right at my door actually 3 days earlier than I thought and the descriptions and host were correct on the descriptions 💯 The most amazing shipping time, they were right at my door actually 3 days earlier than I thought and the descriptions and host were correct on the descriptions 💯 The most amazing shipping time, they were right at my door actually 3 days earlier than I thought and the descriptions and host were correct on the descriptions 💯 The most amazing shipping time, they were right at my door actually 3 days earlier than I thought and the descriptions and host were correct on the descriptions 💯 these earbuds are sweet love them fast delivery too Such a nice givey! Thank you so much!🙏🏼 Fast delivery looks amazing. Small line in the screen I knew about and am getting fixed! Love it can’t beat that price! Thank you! Great show , always have great items and givvy’s and fast shipping. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Yo!! thank you so much!! 🔥🔥🔥 2 in 1 travel charger not 3 in 1. they work great😁 thank you❤️