Beoordelingen (695)The pocket is so cute! thank you Love this Keychain- thanks a bunch!!! 💜💚💜 cant wait to make the shirts now with these! Amazing seller! Thank you High Quality DTF Print. Amazing Color. Great price Love the lip gloss. and the mini lol thank you so much. I know just what I'm going to do with it. Thank you so much for the pocket dtf! I love it!! You have a wonder weekend! Super cute pocket design, thank you for the giveaway!! ❤️ these prints are bad ass I LOVE THEM! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm going to go bigger next time Loved it!So happy you loved your order 🫶🏼 thank you for supporting Always a great time!Thank you for always joining and supporting 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Great Show 💯So happy you received your Givvy and we stayed in communication thank you for supporting 🫶🏼 Top Quality Direct-to-Film Prints. They also make custom DTF. a great low budget way to make your own business merchandise like shirts and hoodies. All DTFs are able to Iron On, but Heat Press is recommended. Stop By Element Designz for DTFs, Resin Merchandise, Pens or just to hang out and chill. Element Designz is a awesome Raid Train Conductor, as well, if you wanna increase your clientele base, join one of her Raid Trains. I’m very happy you loved the prints and you always hopping in my show homie support and promoting your amazing! 🙌🏼 so happy you loved your orders🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the giveaway 💗 I really appreciate it!!!!Your very welcome thank you for coming and supporting greatly appreciate it 🫶🏼 best stuff around 💜😊Keri ma boo!! Thank you so much for always shouting us out and supporting us 🫶🏼🦋✨ Thank you so much! 🥰Your very welcome Melissa 🫶🏼🫶🏼 I love my DTF transfers. They look amazing💕Thank you south for coming and supporting 🦋✨🫶🏼 I’m happy you loved your order 🫶🏼