Beoordelingen (75.902)Good bunch! They caught an error before I did, fixed it, contacted me, and I already received everything. Would buy from again for sure. It shows that I won 4 giveaways this day. I got one thing. This was after not ever receiving anything when I won 2 from before. Never received anything after winning 2 giveaways thanks for the giveaways your show is fun to watch Great stream! Love Nina and her energy! Great cards with fast shipping. Thanks!😊 Neatly packaged and quickly shipped Was thinking I would get more for my money Thank you, job well done. Never received my package I received the wrong order got it, packed nicely. Thabks! Spent $107 on the break and only comp was a 3 card pack of trick or treat :/ Thank you for the givvy. Awesome stream. There was no free giveaway pack in my package, elite_rips is a scam ass company great break. good vibes but didnt ship givvy