Beoordelingen (1.408)These beads are super gorgeous. Recommend! Super quick and super good quality These beads are beautiful and great for fall! I can’t wait to make pretty things with them! I have a friend who loves mushrooms so those are on my list! I love my uranium glass!!! received my order in great time. was exactly what I needed and can't wait to create with this cool beads. super beautiful! looks like a small planet love the pairs, fossil coral ones are amazing. Thanks Chloe ❤️ I love everything as always!! Thank you again🫶 The stones I received are beautiful! Thanks so much! I love everything! Thanks so much! OMG! Freaking gorgeous cabs! TY! 💜💜💜 Quite literally some of the coolest and most stunning beads I have come across. Safe to say I found a new bead plug 😆 packaged beautifully arrived right on time. And so much fun in her live show. Definitely will be back for more. Wonderful beads! It was so fun putting them together with you. Can’t wait to make things with them! Ty!!🫶🫶🫶 always amazing 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🌺🌺Tysmm 😘😘😘 I might have gotten a lot of black beads but they are super pretty, lovely seller and selection as usual! 💞 Tysm! I love it! Fast shipping. Great seller 💕 Absolutely beautiful I love it ❤️ Thrilled as always , only one issue , I always want MORE!!! Love you Chloe!! Love my charms and great seller!!!