Beoordelingen (152)Came wrapped so securely and she included a little gift!!! Shipping was pretty fast too thank you again hope to buy something soon 😊 ☺️ 🙏 💕. Thank you so much for the giveaway. Always incredible deals and products! Thank you so much! 🩷 Amazing seller with outstanding customer service. She truly went above and beyond and showed how much she cares about her customers and her business. Great communication, incredibly thoughtful, and an absolute pleasure to purchase from. Would definitely shop with her again. Highly recommend! If I could give this store 100 ⭐️’s I would everything was perfect the host is amazing!!!!! She sell fantastic products at great prices all authentic. Everything is delivered fast in in perfect condition. ❤️ this seller definitely will be back😊✅✅✅✅✅ Never received a givvy like the full body shower wipe. Thank you Great packaging & fast shipping 😊 Ty! Thank you! Happy with purchase! Absolutely love this seller! The packing is always amazing, everything was packaged with so much care, and shipping was super fast! I’m so happy with my order and will definitely be purchasing again! 10/10! Everything was perfect!! Can’t wait to try! Thank you ☺️ Love to get my beauty items from you 💕✨ tysm amazing package again One of the fastest shipping on this app and packing was great! Great seller. Had an error in shipment that I didn't realize. She contacted me to make it right. Amazing HONEST seller. Feel safe shopping at her auctions!