Beoordelingen (703)Loved the show running at a good tempo and nice pins Thank you so much for my givey 🥰!! Awesome givvy! Thank you so much! Pin was wrapped up very well and looks great! Thank you for my cutie pins! Everything was so well packaged, and I’m obsessed with your Halloween mailers! Thank you for the great giveaway! Fast shipping and great fun shows! Amazing pins and deals! Amazing seller!! Amazing seller!!! Great pins and deals! So happy with my pin! Thank you do much. A wonderful seller with a great selection of pins. Thank for for the give away. Great pins! Thanks for the givvy! Super happy! I got my pins for an awesome deal! The pins came packaged carefully and they were protected! Thanks so much for the wonderful pins! I love them all! 💖 Thank you so much!! You’re the best!!💖
Tysm for not only the amazing packaging, but such cute pins! Love the cards too! Excellent!! Really fast delivery 😊 Thank you for the cards! My pin arrived fast and in excellent condition! Awesome show, amazing pins. Thanks for the giveaway and added goodie bag!