Beoordelingen (1.161)Loved everything thanks so much!!! Received looks fantastic. Thank you so much. I loved everything thank you and I will be sharing evonnes vault So nice!!! Absolutely love as usual!! I love my jewelry 🩷 love my items and love you;) 1st time buyer and I am very pleased with my purchase. I Will definitely shop here again 😊💕 Amazing seller with the best pieces! Don't miss out!! ❤️❤️❤️ Amazing seller!!! Don't sleep on her! I really liked all my stuff. Love love love this! Stunning! Absolutely made my night! Its always a great feeling when we get past seller/buyer relationship. I would consider Evonne as a true friend! I love this community and the awesome people I've met along the way! thankful for our new friendship! 🫶🫶❤️❤️ Fantastic order as usual. I am in love with my new denim jacket! Thanks a bunch. I love all the clothes I get from here. they are great just like the seller. Thank you so much Evonne ❤️ just in time for my birthday cruise this week! I love the black set especially!!!