Beoordelingen (12.755)Great seller. Would and have purchased from them again. love all the items fast shipping on part of orders. everything arrived just as discribed Happy with my purchase! Thank you! Yay! Love it! Thanks so much for the fast shipping and the good quality products amazing! as described amazonc purchase Thank you! 😊 Everything arrived as shown on live show. Great seller, awesome packaging, excellent products. Happy with my purchase! Thank you Always amazing products, fast shipping, arrives complete no leaks or broken product. Love what I got & love the givvy I got too! 🖤🖤 Items are perfect , thanks for the great deals and fast shipping! Enjoy all of my items. Thank you! Opening my box was like Christmas morning. Exoect me to be back buying more. Thank you. Excited for the next show I catch! All items in perfect condition Every purchase and delivery I’ve made from her has left me super happy and wanting to go back for more! She’s super nice and her shows are fun. She also responds to messages LIGHTNING FAST. Thank you!💕 Love my product can’t wait to try it Great seller very cute shade of lip balm Such a great seller! 💕 Quick shipping, beautifully packaged, and I absolutely love my goodies. Thank you so much! 🫶🏻✨ thanks so much for all of my goodies. I can't even wait to try everything. I love that you had eyeshadow palettes 🎨 host is also beautiful ❤️ thank you