Beoordelingen (3.753)Thank you for the giveaway Love the HP bag! Thank you. thank you for the fast shipping I appreciate it loved the red envelope and the unique gift inside Thank you… I Live all the little extras you added in my package, you’re So Sweet!! I will always join your shows when I see you on, your a Great host! Wish I could leave you more then 5 stars
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you!!!
🫶🏻☮️😇 Thank you so much for the wallet giveaway! Appreciate you so much 💕💕💕💕 great seller and great show. deals for sure. great givvys. bookmark and follow. always love your shows! thanks for the givvy! Thank you so much for the givvy! lmfao I got a bandaid thx just what my kid needed. I won a givvy in the show and took a shot at the wheel. I thought maybe I'll have first time buyer's luck but I mesh. When my package arrived, I was ecstatic! Bc I received a passport holder along with my mesh! Kid you not, I was in other shows hoping to catch a deal in a passport holder. So so happy! Tysm!what are the odds! haha happy for you! thanks for the black card holder I’m giving 5 stars because I’d never give less for a giveaway. I will say I was a little confused, though. The giveaway says funko or disney but I received a face mask. ty I appreciate it very much 🪵 🦆 Ty so much. Fast delivery. Great givvy.