Beoordelingen (702)Great Products and price but body wash is only 3/4 full.Hi happy to hear you received your order on time. Thank you for the feedback. That’s how Truly shower gel bottles come. Please Check the video receipts and the picture I sent you on Private message of the other bottles I still have on stock. What an incredibly generous giveaway for a first time buyer. Thank you so much for excellent and quick shipping. Will be buying from here again. Happy to hear the givy was to your liking. Hope to see you on the next show. open box but product seems fine. it's. a giveaway... so I can't really complain... just not something I'm interested in Love hanging out and getting great items!!! Shipping is so quick and love the inventory ♥️♥️ will keep coming back for sure, everyone needs to stop buy and get these flash sales.Alexisss thank youuu so much for everything you do! I highly appreciate you 🌸 thank you! Jo thank you so much for always showing support 🌸 Super cute packaging 😍 10/10 fast shipping So happy to hear your package got safe to your hands ! Enjoy it 🌸 thank you for the support amazing seller and great products! 1000/10 recommend 🫶🏻Thank you so much for the support 🌸 Great purchase, tysm for the free gifts!💕Always welcome ! Thank you for the support 🌸 Amazing seller with great productsThank you so much Lorlori! Highly appreciate the support 🌸 Love the eye mask Happy to hear! See you soon 🌸 GreatThank you for stopping by the show 🌸 Loved the scents! Thank you ❤️So happy to hear ! Thank you for the support 🌸 Ty for the giveaway I loved it. No one can’t go wrong with some skin care.🥰🫶🏼
Love to hear you like it 🌸 Received Ty!!Happy to hear ! 🌸enjoy it I was missing an item and notified seller, she was QUICK to send it out. Thank you for your honesty and for sending the item out!Thank you so much for the support 🌸 🫶🫶🫶 Products are perfect.
My mailman was curious about the geespotbygielle on the return address. 🤣Lmao tell him my nickname is Gee and the shop is my spot 😆😆 thank you for the support . enjoy your order 🌸 I had a wonderful experience with this seller, both winning a giveaway and making a purchase! The seller was friendly, helpful, and made everything so easy. Shipping was super fast, and my purchase arrived in great condition. Overall, I’m very happy and will definitely buy from this seller againKaylaans, Thank you so much for your kind words! 💕 I truly appreciate your support and am so happy you had a wonderful experience. I look forward to seeing you again! ✨🛍️ Very carefully packaged, thank you!I’m so thrilled to hear that your package arrived safely to your hands.Thank you so much for the support . See you soon🌸 Thank for the giveaway. My favorite product.