Beoordelingen (267)The crystal itself was lovely and arrived safely, but I was really disappointed with the packaging. I paid postage for this order and expected it to be packed with reasonable care. Instead, the crystal was surrounded by what appeared to be random broken pieces of old foam and cardboard. I have purchased from this seller for quite some time and have supported her since she first moved to Whatnot, so I honestly expected better. I did message her privately about my concerns but haven't received a response.jo I did not see your message as it was on Facebook and the notification did not come to me you should have contacted me on here were the item was purchased as you know I always reply I am sorry you feel like your package was not packaged with care but I assure you it was and broken foam peices were to protect the geod from damage in transit as you had 2 parcels and all crystals making there safely I feel that a 2.8 just for the reason of broken foam and extra cardboard to ensure protection is a little harsh but i am extremely sorry you feel that way and wish you well Megan’s crystals are always packed secure and safely and my pieces have all been lovely. Very happy and will buy again, highly recommend. Thank you very much Megan, so love ❤️ my crystals and givvies. appreciate it. Beautiful pieces, as seen. thank you Megan. arrived safe, packed well. Always a great stream. First time ordering, i am amazed by how high quality all the crystals are, everything was well packaged and i love the free gifts, thanks so much, highly recommend!! Oh what a fantastic show one of the best in Australia And what a lovely lady Linda is The product she sells is top notch and good value for money. 👌 Super happy with my purchase Love love love! Thanks for my beautiful crystals. A beautiful addition to my collection. 💓💓 I’m very happy with my purchase from Megan, lovely crystals, amazing care with packaging and lovely communication. Highly recommend. As always, the best quality crystals for the best price. I’ve got myself a neat little curated collection going on primarily from Megan’s store 😍🔮 Thank you so much , I am in love with all of my new Crystals ❤️ Fantastic to deal with and great product and price Fantastic. Very prompt shipping. Always super happy with my purchases Amazing Awesome Gorgeous I love all of my treasures.
absolutely love getting my Gemtastic Ace packages. everything is stunning Another fantastic delivery 🚚 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love 💜✨thank you so much Megan x Such a stunning haul, very securely wrapped and arrived all in one piece despite ausposts rough handling 🫣 Thank you Megan!