Beoordelingen (7.617)He's the best. You won't be disappointed! Great items and shipping care You're the best everything has accounted for and I very much appreciate that. great seller. products as described Soooooo many marbles!!! TY bestieeee!!! I love all my things and I love hanging out with u!!!! Love these shops on here and Pops is the best! This is one of the greatest places to shop on Whatnot. Love the inventory and the ability to use it for a shop of
Your own. Great items. Great prices. Fast shipping. Definitely recommend. My favorite place to find Yugioh Cards 😁❤️ The best in the business with exceptional shipping and packing. Thank you. Strolled in here to find a Star Wars patch I didn’t know I needed 😆. Great seller with all kind of cool collectibles. fast shipping good cards would buy again Great packaging, great seller and deals, fast shipping! Love the inventory! Pops does it right! Great auction for a ton of cards at low low prices!! Some of the cards in the lots I bid on were not there when I got the package but still no room to complain…. Seller runs a fun show and his price to ship my big ol box was more than fair… I’d definitely catch another show and buy more items!!!
Follow him for some sweet deals!
A+++++ Great seller! Show some love and check him out! Thanks for hooking me up brotha 💪🏽 A++ seller. packaging was secured & quick. Thank You.