Beoordelingen (353)thank. you this vender is a good. one , very responsible, I like how he told me a out his up coming events and that he will follow me back,he's a straight up type oh, guy, I appreciate him taking out time looking for things for me. And selling me what he can and inviting me back for the next special. He has, I'll find them to be very responsible and very professional, and I enjoyed his company while I was shopping. I raised him a tent high quality 3D prints and customs. great prices and fast secure shipping! I am very happy with my purchase excellent seller Awesome seller . Get lucky in Kentucky . Dude send me a broken baf figure with glue where he tried to repair the figure. he didnt even send all the baf parts that were in the purchase. thought he was a honest guy but he did some pretty lowlife moves. Great deals and figures 🔥 ill be buying more 🫡 Great Seller! Very responsive. Packaged great! Came as described shipped quickly thanks great seller, will do business again. Dope ass chairs bro thanks so much it was worth the wait great product fast shipping would buy from again 😁👍 Awesome packaging arrived earlier than expected and overall great figure
Fast shipping and great items Awesome seller will be going back for sure thank you for the gravity Hammer 3D print and the amazing deal Great seller awesome show awesome packing fast shipping Súper nice seller !! Fast shipping and awesome deals!! Packing was awesome too!!! What a guy!! Thank you so much !!!