Beoordelingen (66)Thank you so much for everything!!!!!! Such a sweet seller! Everything arrived perfect and the little note on my package made me smile. 🥹💕 Thank you so much for the amazing deals and thoughtful touch! ✨ Thank you so much. My package arrived quick and was well wrapped. Fast shipping, great products. Thanks so much! Great show and fast delivery Excellent seller. Has items that not everyone has. Happy to support!
Thank you so much! Sephora Beauty Insider set I just have to give a huge shoutout to getprettiedup on Whatnot! 💜✨
This seller is absolutely amazing! I had a few items arrive damaged during transit, and getprettiedup went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of. They replaced the damaged items and even included extra gifts that were such a thoughtful surprise.
The kindness, generosity, and care shown to me as a buyer truly means so much. It’s sellers like getprettiedup who make the Whatnot community such a special place.
Thank you so much for your amazing customer service and for treating your buyers with so much care. I truly appreciate you and can’t wait to shop with you again! 💕🛍️ Great products, great prices, great seller! Thanks so much!! Thank you and great packing LOVE HER SO MUCH 💙 She is the sweetest soul. She puts together the best bundles. Has great products & even better deals! Ships fast & everything is packed with love 🫶🏼 Thank you so much !! I’m so happy with all my purchases !! Thank you for packing with extra care !!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ She put together a custom bundle for my daughter. Everything arrived safety and she loves it already! Thank you so much🫶🏼✨☀️ Ty for everything it was wrapped perfectly and shipped super fast ! You were so funny and so sweet ! The deals were amazing and I love the candles 🕯️ smell so yummy 😋 Ty I’ll deff be back !!! Thank you Marnie! great seller with awesome products and prices! Highly recommend!! Marnie is the sweetest seller with the best products/prices and ships crazy fast. highly recommend- check her out! Everything was great, thank you 💕 AMAZING seller with great products, prices, fast shipping, and great packaging.
This was my first time in her show, and I’ll definitely be back.
Thank You. 🫶 love the products and timely delivery Thank you so much!!! I loved that everything was packaged so carefully and shipping was supremely fast!!! Thank you 😊 🙏🏼 💓 love my new lashes!! thank you :) Cute and nice stuff! She even gave me extras