Beoordelingen (742)So sexy. Thank you!!! Yessss!! The Colette jumpsuit - I am so glad you love it 😍 Glad I popped in on the RT! Your sweet note is truly appreciated from a buyers perspective 💕💕Thank you! Thank you so much for the generous givy! Nothing better than a handwritten true thank you from a seller! Thanks for a great show and killer items!
I just love these Pura scents! Oh, and the Vuori is nice too. Ha. Thank you so very much!! 🙂 Thank you Dev I have developed an addiction to Pura and she’s now my official dealer 🤭😁😁!
Love being in her shows… always a great vibe and hanging w all the friends!!
The personalized note is such a great attention 💗💗💗 can’t wait for more 🫶✨Yesss, so glad you love them as much as I do 😆 Thank you for the great deal on the AV for my kiddo!!! Amazing item and such a great deal! Super sweet note as well 🫶🥰 tysm! Such fun shows and is the sweetest host! 💖 Love it thank you so much 😊 Thank you for the adorable shorts and sweet note! Good vibes all around. 🩷 Dev you are so sweet! Thank you for taking the time to send a message and a little more. I purchased during a raid train and I know that you ladies are crazy busy. You are awesome! Thanks a bunch! 🥰 Thank you so much for the sweet note and the face mask! Really loved the jacket so cute and great quality ❤️ Love all my items! Great seller! Thank you! Thank you so much! I love it. Great deals, Great items and an amazing seller! Thank you Thanks so much! Love everything!