Beoordelingen (1.351)In love with the mixed metal watch! My new bracelet is gorgeous and thank you for all the giveaways! Packaging was great and seller had super fast shipping.
💚🐆💚 Thank you so much for my givey 🩵 Erica, my beautiful girl, tysm for my gorgeous vintage jewelry. Doesn’t surprise me how amazing your amazing jewelry is. Always the best!!! 🥳🥳🥳🙏🙏🙏 I love the vintage clear out sales! I find the best jewelry 💎🤍🩵🤩TYSM 💗 What an amazing haul! Vintage Goodness ✨✨✨Love it all, Amazing Jewelry 💎👑💗☀️ Loved all my pieces and such cute packaging!! What a fun host as well. Always love my jewlery from you! Beautiful. Thank you 😊 Amazing charms, I cannot wait to buy more. Thanks for the giveaway!! So many fun givvy gifts. Thank you! OMGGGGGG MY GIRL!!! These bracelets are beautiful, thank you so much! I always find something on your show. Love to hop on and just checking in with you. Thank you so much, package was delivered so fast and packaged with care. thank you again What a fun Show! Thank you, GoldenSunCollective, for the free stickers and bookmark Givvey! I’ll be back… 💜 Just got my first package and I am OBSESSED with all the rings! I love all my goodies as always!! Awesome seller with beautiful jewelry!❣️ Love the rings I grabbed so much! Thank you 🤍 I love my earrings and Molly loved her bracelets and earrings!!! See you again soon for an amazing show! My Erica, tysm for my gorgeous charms!
So unique and beautiful.
Tysm you’re the best!!! 🩷🌸❤️