Beoordelingen (750)Deals to good to pass up! The price and quality are top notch! Beautiful pieces...super fast shipping!! Thanks!! Items are always perfectly packed and comes has described. Nice Quality and true to size items. Love this seller. Great pieces with even greater prices. Brand new with tags, but shipping was almost $50. Ouch. I love all my items! Thanks for the giveaway! Love it also Thank you so much! I will be ordering again from such an awesome vendor. Plus she sent me a happy!! I love my outfits!! All of my items arrived in perfect condition and shipping was fast. Each piece fit perfectly!! I love everything i purchased!! Great vibes and great pieces!! Fast shipping!! Thanks for everything! I am speechless!! I enjoyed the show and I love my clothes. I will be returning. On point like a decimal!!!!! Very nice jumpsuit and the material is top quality! Everything fits perfectly and love all 4 pieces. Great quality as always. Thanks Still Great quality Items. They got me hooked on the quality. Great host! Super nice merchandise. Quick Shipping. Beautiful dress it’s great quality. Love this seller always a pleasure to shop Overall they are true to size. Love them. Everything is so cute and fit perfectly!! Thank you for the fast shipping!!!!! It was the one I CANCELED.No Worry will find someone to give them too.THANK YOU,LOVE YOU GUYS 🙏🏾💞🙌🏾💞🦊 Love both outfits. Thanks OMG. Everything was so beautiful package beautifully smelt great and everything fit. I am so excited thank you so much.