Beoordelingen (461)Thanks for the Givvy! Enjoyed your show! 😊 Stunning candle holder! Will work beautifully with my Xmas decor. Great packaging! Arrived quickly and in condition as promised love my Tiara glass pattern. Great Seller! Love the items!! Just as described and so sweet. Well packed and arrived quickly Very happy with my purchase! Great seller! I love my items! tysm!! wrapped really well, and shipped out fast! I appreciate it! 😊❤️ One of the best deals I have gotten on WhatNot. Every towel is cute and in the condition as promised. thanks for the givvy!! Great show! thanks for the givvy!! Great show! thanks for the givvy!! Great show! Fast shipping. Well packaged. Very pleased I'm in love. thank you for sharing this book!! Thank you! love the show! Item arrived quickly and was as described. I would purchase from this seller again. Terrific items, fast shipping! I highly recommend this seller.