Beoordelingen (51.626)Thank you for the great giveaway! Nice pack and fast shipping thanks!!! They blocked me because I gave them fair but bad review. They sent me a damaged card. I asked them about such card they said they don't guarantee gems. I understand that but the shape of the card I received was far from gem far from a 7. I message them to let them know and they inform me that they pretty much don't care. just look at the show notes. show notes says that cards aren't guaranteed to be gems and price fluctuation may affect cards you get by up to 15%. No big deal im okay with that but how they responded was embarrassing for any company. You were blocked bc you were happy with your purchase. It wasn’t until you sent a 3rd party text message from someone named Amy? 🤷♀️ who wasn’t happy with the card AFTER you sold it to her. You said it was your customer and you lost $70. Also, we are far from scum. We are constantly giving things away for free. Seller doesn’t send anything for no hits. It was a bit disappointing. 99.9999% sellers send Halloween packs or base packs. We do give big giveaways though!! smooth process hit a J. Dart Jersey Patch Thank you for the givy. Excellent shipping. Thank you for the great giveaway! as always the best breakers on the app