Beoordelingen (506)What a fun show! I love my purchases and will be back! Lindsey has been scoring the best stuff!!! She has quickly become a favorite seller of mine and her upbeat attitude and fun shows make me want to attend everyone! Then there’s her super fun packaging and she gives awesome stuff in her giveaways!!! Always awesome, thank you!! Amazing girl! Thank you ❤️ amazing as always. my favorite seller in this app!!! Awesome seller. Everything was perfect. Thank you Great seller and even better givys! 🩵 Perfect as always! 🫶 One of my favorite sellers!! Amazing items and the best seller ❤️ Glad I found u! Love ur lives, so much fun, great clothing, affordable too! Fast delivery 😊😊 Awesome as usual, thank you HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Her shows are so fun! Love the vibe of this show and the Givvy was unique and so good! Thanks gal! Tysm! I love it so much! 💜