Beoordelingen (339)Recieved and well packaged A++++ show great shipping great
Books ! Thanks! All of my items were packaged extremely well and arrived exactly as described. Super happy with Smashley’s stream. Chill fun hangout with great books. GREAT SHOW GREAT BOOKS GREAT HOST GREAT DEALS! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hey girl heeeeeey, best books on whatnot Smash, Maxwell, and Ham are great hosts!!! It’s always fun hanging with my friends [: Wasn't what I expected, but I was happy with the purchase.Hi Chef, would you mind to let me know what didn’t meet expectations?? Love it and arrive to me fast thank you Ashley is just the best and these shipped and got to me SO FAST!!!
Great selection of minty books, fast shipping, packaged well, highly recommend this seller. 👀⭐️🫡🤌 Thank you Smash! Fantastic packaging and shipping. Live shows are the best. Comic books arrived swiftly and were meticulously packaged, so even a huge order arrived in pristine condition. They were bagged, boarded, and tightly secured to prevent any spine ticks or bent corners. I will definitely be purchasing from this shop again! All of my items are packaged extremely well and arrived exactly as described. Very happy with everything I received. All of my items were packaged expertly and arrived exactly as described. I’ve had multiple great experiences with this seller, and highly recommend them. Buy with confidence! You won’t find a better couple people than Smash and Maxwell! Books came in great condition thank you!! Much appreciated for deal on all these Mortal Thor books. If you happen to find the others books in this series, I'll gladly buy those too 🙂 All of my items were packaged extremely well and arrived exactly as described. Always a great time buying from this seller. All of my items were packaged extremely well and arrived exactly as described. After several purchases, I have never had a bad experience buying from Hulksmashley. I cannot recommend her streams enough. Comics were in fantastic condition and packaged great!
Great purchase, great secure, quick shipping. Picture perfect Awesome Comics, Quick Ship, well packaged. Fun show, energetic hosts and lively chat