Beoordelingen (164)Just a Great seller with a very good variety of inventory, Great card in Great condition, at a VALUE price. My cards were packaged with care and delivered in the same condition I bought them in. I recommend giving this seller a follow and bookmark any upcoming shows. you'll be happy you did. Great seller, great card selection, great deals!! I will definitely hop on the next stream! was so amazing shipped very quickly excellent packaging was the first time customer and I love all my new cards cannot wait to see more stuff and you have a returning customer from now on. thank you so very much 👍💯🙏 Always 🔥 cards fast shipping and good packaging!! Recommend every time 🔥 cards and deals! Awesome!! Cool cards, good energy in the stream and fast shipping! Really nice and good shipping Great seller fast shipping Great seller great packaging and cards in amazing condition. You can definitely trust buying from her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ great seller with great deals Fast and safe shipping! Will definitely be coming back to her shows! Thank you for the great card! Thanks for cards I loved them all! Nice color cards and rookies! Excellent customer service! Pretty solid first purchase! Great seller. It would be very helpful for the buyers that the cards or lots to be labeled with the auction number. Thanks again! Great experience. It couldn't have gone smoother. Highly recommended seller Great seller and great deals