Beoordelingen (401)I absolutely love the petroleum quartz crystal I received in my order. Super high quality & at a price that I would not be able to find anywhere else. Thank you so much! I loved this! Thank you!!! Packaged well and shipped fast. Well packaged, thank you for the label cards as well. Love the crystals!! Thank you ✨ amazing like always thanks again Troy for all you do for you followers... Always blessings us with amazing finds at killer deals! Amazing selection of rare rainbow garnet from Japan! Well curated selection of highest quality of minerals. Knowledgeable and professional seller. Packed securely. Thanks! OMG Troy! My rainbow garnets are out of this world the crushed spinel is so so perfect for my art… and I so appreciate the cards identifying the stones I purchased TYSM 🤗 LOVE YOUR SHOW 😍🔥💥🫶🙏 amazing products, amazing seller, plethora of knowledge about each mineral. great vibes here, be sure to join a show Excellent Specimen, Nice ID Tag & Base, Fast Shipping, Very Well Packed, Than You!!