Beoordelingen (283)wonderful seller, very helpful with any issues that might happen, 10/10 would buy from again 5 stars!! amazing seller!! tysm 🤗😘 came in perfect condition. i appreciated the bubble mailer and how he bubble wrapped the cards. they were beautiful. I will definitely buy again. thank you so much now I just need o e card from each set of Genki to finish them all. 10/10 highly recommend ! 🔥 Cards arrived fast and in perfect condition 🔥 3 cards in great condition at a great price. shipped quickly and no damage very good packaging and great shows Order arrived in great condition.
I highly recommend this seller , so make sure to bookmark their next show for some nice cards at a good price! thank you so much for your help completing this set! 🙏🙏 fire seller. Securely packed. Cards came in great condition! Thanks brotha she came in great, thanks for everything will be back. I love the cards in person. Thank you again. W streamer! Everything came safe! One of the best on Whatnot. Secure packaging and fast shipping. Thanks again homie Very amazing person highly recommend. If you’re not buying for this amazing person you’re missing out out on good deals. Thanks for helping me complete most of the set I needed :). Great host and gave me a nice bundle deal! One of the best sellers on WhatNot! Thankx a lot for the Amazing cards. Really appreciate it. loved them they are fire!