Beoordelingen (171)This couple is seriously the BEST! ❤️😂 Honestly, they are two of the funniest people on here, and I absolutely LOVE shopping with them! What makes it even more special is how personal she makes the whole experience. She remembers your size, knows exactly what you’re looking for, and somehow just gets your style! 🥹💕 It’s like shopping with a friend who knows you personally! Everything I’ve purchased has been amazing quality, and my orders always arrive well packaged and in great condition. You can tell she genuinely pays attention to her customers and cares about making sure they’re happy. Between their personalities, the laughs, the amazing finds, and the personal touch, shopping with them is always a good time! 🛍️❤️ If you haven’t shopped with them yet, you’re missing out! They’re definitely one of my favorite couples to shop with! 🥰 I love Barry’s energy, the sweetest! Love the top Very sweet couple and delivery was fast Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much!!! I can’t wait to purchase more from you! ♥️Love to hear it! Can’t wait to hang with you next show 💕 I am new to this seller! I loved their vibe and items!! Thank you! Love the new tops Of course, thank you for choosing to shop with us! Excited to hear that you’re loving your new tops 🐘💕 man they ship so fast. love the itemYoyo, you know it girlie! We want to get your stuff to you as quickly as possible. Excited to see you next show ♥️ These two make shopping so much fun. The great deals is just an added bonus. Always a 10/10 experience 🧡 Yall are amazing! Thank you for the givy 🫶🏼 Thank you for the sweet giveaway ❤️Of course, thank you for hanging with us during the stream 💕 Great items! Great sellers! ❤️ Love my purchases again! Everything fit! I think that is the main hurdle 😂. I hope shows are going good for you.! God Bless!Hahah Amen! So happy you’re loving everything ♥️ Wow. I was beyond happy and blown away with my buyers giveaway. You guys rock! Thank you so very much!! 💕Yayy, so happy you like it! We always want to do something to give back to our amazing friends that support us 💕🐘 Everything was absolutely perfect and they are the KINDEST sellers!! My favorites! So soft and comfortable!! Love all my Izzy and roe clothes! Highly recommend!You’re the best, thanks CC💕 Everything came so quickly and accurate as described! Loved the scuba high waisted pants. Can’t wait to buy more ❤️❤️❤️Ayeee let’s goo! Those are my fav pants too 💕🐘 I loved everything and they are the absolute best! I love buying from people who have a heart of pure gold! I will forever be a customer! Amazing boutique deals that you aren’t going to find anywhere else! I’m excited for the next show!Aweee Hilary 🥹🥹 this made my day!! Tysm, we love ya girlie 💕🫶