Beoordelingen (100)My nails are so cute💕💕 Thank you! Will definitely be buying more in the future🤗🤗 Love everything so much! Thank you☺️🐞🍀✨ Skirt is the slightest bit tight BUT absolutely love her and the nails!! Thank you! My freebie petunia is perfect!!💕💕💕 SOOOO CUTE!!! just the sweetest seller ever:)) it came so fast as well!! try💖🧚🏽♀️🫶🏻 Always appreciate you and hubby! Came in fast :)) thank you Super rude leaves you on read and is over pricing for alot do not fall for the shipping label and other payment options!!!!!I take Pride in my 5 star reviews. I am a Great seller and buyer. Anyone that has purchased from me Know who I am as a person. I take care of my buyers. This person got upset I didn’t respond to 2 messages in five minutes on another app, while I was watching a movie with my family, told me they would no longer do business with me and came on here and gave me a one star bad review. What not refuses to take this bad review down. Typical. If you’ve purchased from me before you Know who I am as a person. Please ignore this bad review. Thank You✨ Thank you Jade! (๑⃙⃘´༥`๑⃙⃘) tyvm 😊 nami!! love it all the absolute best! thank you jade! Thanks bestie~ о( ˶^▾^˶ )о great and chill stream honestly enjoyed it plus the package came fast and secured, loved the stickers that were included nice details 🫶 Everything came safely and well!
(∗´ര ᎑ ര`∗)
Thank you for the givvy’s too~ (๑ > ᴗ < ๑) i love EVERYTHING! thank you so much bb💚 Thank you so much 💗 I love Such a sweet person thank you my package was lovely I can’t wait to wear it Favorite shop super Cuute items 💖🍒🍀 Thank you for the givvy bestie~ (*´▽`*) thank you for everythingggggg😚💕 Always the sweetest! ( ∩´͈ ᐜ `͈∩) ty for the surprise goodies. packaged well, delivered on time. no complaints. Very good card condition, excellent stream, great host, fast shipping very well protected will order again