Beoordelingen (905)Great streamer. Low and high end breaks. Only one I trust. 3 cards in top loadrs, 3 others in soft sleeves only, and 3 others bare. A rubber band "securing" them sandwiched between "repurposed" USPS cardboard cutouts, sent in an obviously-used and structurally compromisex mailer. I took lots of photos to reference what NOT to do. Great guy, very trustworthy. Great prices, and ships quickly and securely. Fun break, fast shipping but your packing needs help. I know it was a cheap break but you must send out cards in a secured manner. Try to bundle and put in a gift bag instead of loose in a plain cardboard envelope. Fun break with awesome cards. Fast shipping. Thanks! great show, shipping fast and in great condition Thank you! Would buy again, quick shipping
great guy good product. cards shipped fast in perfect condition. Amazing show got some great hits and he knew I was chasing a player and decided to send me with one of him for free